Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Red Steel 2 to be shown at GDC 09?
If you've followed any of my prediction topics on IGN you'd know that usually I'd just tell you something was gonna happen and keep you out of the loop as to why I believe so. Well today I've decided not to be so vague. There is actually quite a bit of evidence pointing towards a GDC Red Steel 2 showing.
Let's take a look...
- Ngamer has stated that Redsteel 2 will be unvieled in an upcoming issue that hits newstands MARCH 25TH 2009.
- GDC starts on March 23 2009.
-President Iwata is scheduled to speak at GDC on... MARCH 25TH 2009.
- Red Steel 2 is confirmed to use Wii motion plus.
- Redsteel 2 was the first 3rd party game confirmed to use WM+.
-ONM teased a big Wii exclusive only to have it shown at Leipzig a couple days before the magazine hit stores (BWii).
- Tom Salta, Red Steel and Red Steel 2's composer was just confirmed to be a speaker at GDC 2009.
Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.